WINDOWS MOBILE PHONE SYNC SOFTWARE TO PC WINDOWS 7 AND VISTA(32/64 BIT)
This new version of the Windows Mobile Device Center contains key improvements and new features to support Windows Mobile 6 devices. Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 is fully compatible with Windows Mobile 2003 devices and later.
Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 is currently only available for the following versions of Microsoft Windows: Windows 7 (Ultimate, Enterprise, Professional, Home Premium, Starter) & Vista (Ultimate, Enterprise, Professional, Home Premium, Starter). For Windows XP user please find here. You can also install and uninstall software and manage schedule by easy and safe way. The resume, you can manage all functions and settings on your mobile device. You can easy manage the file in the phone from your PC. You can use this PC Companion software Win Mobile to download many features, application program, also update software as easy.
Key updates in Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 include:
• Windows Mobile 6 feature support
• Information Rights Management activation - Automatically configure the Windows Mobile 6 device to open IRM-protected documents and files
• HTML mail – Set up your Windows Mobile 6 device to sync HTML-formatted mail
• Certificate Enrolment - Acquire certificates through the PC the Windows Mobile 6 device is currently connected to
• Allow data connections on the Windows Mobile 6 device when connected to the PC
• File synchronization for Smartphone – Synchronize files with your Windows Mobile 6 devices, including both touch screen and non-touch screen devices
• Automatic device authentication - Connect the Windows Mobile device to the PC without the need to enter the device-lock PIN every time upon connect
• Product Registration - Register your Windows Mobile device and get connected to information and offers available for your device
Windows mobile Basic connectivity support for Windows Embedded CE 4.2, 5.0, Pocket PC 2002, and Smartphone 2002 devices - Connect over USB and serial, use desktop pass-through using the PC’s internet connection, and file browse. The example device that you can be connected for Windows 7/Vista are like HTC Gene 100 and Asus P750